All is well in Ford City and we are sorry we have not updated the blog before today. Here are some quick highlights since January.
Ford City Clean Sweep - April 20th
May Day Parade - May 1st
Ford City Jane's Walk - May 4th
Drouillard Park Name Change to Garry Dugal Park & Spraypad and Fireworks - May 18th
Ford City Market
- Every Sunday Beginning August 4 from 10AM - 2PM ending September 29th with the Ford City Arts & Heritage Festival
Ford City Funday
- August 31st, 12PM - 4PM in Garry Dugal Park & Spraypad
2nd Annual Arts & Heritage Festival
- September 29th, 2013
Winter Wonder Festival
- Tree Lighting Ceremony - December 3rd
- Winter Wonder Party - December 14th
We will update shortly. Thank you.
- Ford City Neighbourhood Renewal Staff